百萬案例☆十多年來越百場見證會 學員獲利百萬☆ 投資課程 股票課程 股票投資 分析技巧 分析軟件  財富增值 移民資金管理 財經分析 : JOMAN心得分享 投資課程,投資分析教學、個股追蹤,趨勢單邊市應用、香港股票行業板塊、滬港通、深港通,Facebook,GOOLE, YOUTUBE分享 恆指、國企、上證、美股、創業板 ,股票投資教學 投資課程 股票課程

找回密碼
 註冊
樓主: Joman

2007年 <3維追蹤>牛熊市股票投資課程學員評價

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2007-9-10 22:25 | 顯示全部樓層

Investment is an art.

3B Skills help us appreciate the art of trading.

mmc

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-9-16 16:27 | 顯示全部樓層
I think all of us agree that Joman is a tutor with "heart" and responsible.  We can feel it during the class (+review class).

The core "feature" of 3B skills is "simplicity".  As Joman always said, signal and information can be told from the chart so no need to use complicated tools to help.  Practice, practice and practice on reading chart is the most important to let you to learn the skill.

Thank you Joman's 3B skills to help me to keep alive along the shaking "up and down" wave these few months. 

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-9-16 16:46 | 顯示全部樓層

原帖由 rainman 於 2007-9-16 16:27 發表 I think all of us agree that Joman is a tutor with "heart" and responsible.  We can feel it during the class (+review class).The core "feature" of 3B skills is "simplicity".  As Joman a ...

今日上完了joman師兄的授課......

感覺.......

唔知還有沒有機會可以跟師兄一對二的授課.........

我知師兄你的時間寶貴...........

多謝, 可以獲益良多....................

同終身都可以同莊鬥智...............

多謝多謝..................................

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-9-16 17:19 | 顯示全部樓層
Dear Joman,

Thanks for your teaching. The course reinforce my knowledge and technique in performing technical analysis of stocks. Thanks again!

Clement

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-9-16 22:22 | 顯示全部樓層

Thanks for Joman's teaching. The skill which I haven't seen or heard before. But it is really useful for predicting the direction of the stocks. Also, this method is to buy the stocks at lower level. No need to chase at higher level. These can lower the risk to be sit boat.

Many thanks

jvpharm

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-9-16 23:07 | 顯示全部樓層
After the course, I found that the skills are very useful and practical, help us to avoid a lot of traps, know when to get in and when not to. More practice and more thinking will definitely take you even further.:face9000.gif:
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-9-16 23:19 | 顯示全部樓層

After learning the course, I find I have confident to decide BUY or SELL at the appropriate time

than before, now I am not too much afraid in this "high level" market becos I know what I am

doing  and avoid the shaking by the "big guys" in this market.    3B skills are very helpful to me.

Thanks Joman! 

mceric.

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2007-9-17 09:51 | 顯示全部樓層

Samuel, Rainman, Bong, clement, jvpharm, hoegaarden,mceric:

我地是剛開始, 一起研究關心的題目是樂趣. 見各位都開賺得比昔日多已証明大家已掌握 <3維追蹤>系統. 日後是一個好的團隊, 發掘更多筍盤, 增加功力 !

JOMAN

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-9-18 23:43 | 顯示全部樓層

請各位<3維追蹤>學員評價一下啦

It is not just a course to learn the skills. Most important of all, it's a course to learn the way of thinking so that you can survive after the changes and wait to take the early chance to win in the investment market.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-9-21 14:11 | 顯示全部樓層
I gained double of the course fee just by trading 1 stock, 1 lot for 1 week! Result is much more persuasive! Honestly, I think the course is very useful in identifying the coming trend of any particular stock, but before I can make use of what I have learnt, I am allowed to get access to the member's forum, and get the trading tips and insight of all the sophisticate members, it is invaluable to me too! But sure I will practice the skill and trade on my own.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-9-21 14:22 | 顯示全部樓層
The best part is that Joman still takes time to comment on our home work and students can learn from each other. It is more interactive than other courses could offer!
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-10-10 18:32 | 顯示全部樓層

很高興能完成Joman的<3維追蹤>課程。

雖然只是短短數小時的課程,但Joman卻能深入淺出地教授其技巧。將從前以為是深不可測的大戶技倆,簡單地呈現出來。 讓我們能夠追蹤大戶、莊家,做一個超級散戶。 

勁!

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-10-11 23:04 | 顯示全部樓層

剛剛上完了joman 親身教導的 <3維追蹤>課程.

我發現joman 的理論很獨特, 對市場與莊家大戶的行為有透徹的理解, 配合宏觀經濟的看法以及歷史引證, 推敲股市及個別股的走勢, 從而作出相應的行動, 希望學完之後可以在這個投資市場上大派用場啦!

Wing

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-10-14 12:10 | 顯示全部樓層

3維課程確是一個非常好的課程,給了我一個全新的概念去分析股票市場。他又簡單又易學,但威力無比。當用了這種獨特的陰陽燭分析方法後,確定入市位、出市位、止損位比一般的技術分析準確了很多,而更重要的還有加注位,食盡升勢。3維課程教的不單是方法,而是策略和思維方式,預測莊家的盤路。再加上Joman師兄無私、盡責,全心全意的教授,大大提高了在投資上的認識和理解,使我獲益匪淺(多錢)(put a lot of money in my pocket),多謝多謝。

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-10-14 12:27 | 顯示全部樓層
上完第二堂對技術掌握有了小小信心,運用方面就睇自己本事,3維追蹤技術可靠性很高其他技術指標確是比較滯後,可靠性相對地低,JOMAN很用心教,有耐性,可惜課堂時間短,又只有兩堂,對於了解力差點的我實在不夠,唔知可不可以補習?
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-10-14 12:43 | 顯示全部樓層

Wing,Jac, Smauel 7 及各位 A1, A2 班同學好!

我見大家開始主動寫讀後感, 我的並未有在堂上要求大家寫的. 你地出自真心,  我非常多感謝  .

記得3個字 : , ,

JOMAN

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-10-14 22:58 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 #41 admin 的帖子

Dear Everybody , First of all I have to thanks Joman to teach us lots of skills on stock trading, I hop I can catch 1% of what Joman's teaching. Here's my little gain from the class in the pass two weeks and what I expect in the future . I hope everybody can made a ton of money in the 4th quarter in 2007. ........I wishing everybody can catch The crazy Bull HSI up up all the way up and hit record highs everyday until the 5th wave plumge up to 32,000 soon . Looking back what we learn from Juman. O.K. so how did our trading stock is JUMAN'is buy and sell signals were generated from his wet site. Of course , I have to thanks all Brothers and Sisters effort they did a lot of home works for everybody for reference. The results are all positive for each stock and show just how well we can do and follow when Juman will filter our stock trades using his methodology. I think after I sit into this class, all brother and sister who practice this approach eliminate the number one method to control our EMOTION. Having a proven approach and a solid winning plan to trade with gives JUMAN's members a best advantage compare with other traders and investors. Best regards Tam Hoo Wing
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-10-15 12:34 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 #1 Joman 的帖子

好欣賞Joman 可以把三維追蹤之獨門心法與我們分享, 幫下我地D 散戶, 無咁易比大戶震出局, 入錯時機[一班人總比單打獨鬥好(同大戶)]. 此技術好精妙, 不易掌握, 希望早 D 有 Reunion 補補習, 謝謝 Joman 之 時間 及 心機
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-10-15 17:18 | 顯示全部樓層

Thanks!

Thanks to your course!

This course enabled me to think of market trading in a new perspective and a more rrefined way.  I have never used candlestick before and after the course, I have been using it all the time.

One question,  before I go on with the index future course, I need to set up my

online trade system.  Can anybody tell me how to do that?  Can I trade with HKB?

Many thanks!

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-10-15 18:47 | 顯示全部樓層
希望大家可以不斷進步啦, 第一次用3B做既功課已經登出 (384), 希望可以幫大家齊齊搵錢$$$$$$$ 咁就真係:026.gif: , 多謝你呀, joman
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-10-15 21:23 | 顯示全部樓層

Joman 多謝您無私的把獨鬥心法和技術與我們分享. Joman 很有耐性和心機教我們. 可惜上課時間太短. 我仍然未有太大信心. 只有多加練習並希望 Joman 和各 brother and sister 指導.

THANKS & REGARDS

Colin07A

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-10-15 21:36 | 顯示全部樓層

原帖由 colin07A 於 2007-10-15 21:23 發表 Joman 多謝您無私的把獨鬥心法和技術與我們分享. Joman 很有耐性和心機教我們. 可惜上課時間太短. 我仍然未有太大信心. 只有多加練習並希望 Joman 和各 brother and sister 指導.   THANKS & REGARDS C ...

那麼就請多多留意我們的網站吧 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-10-15 22:16 | 顯示全部樓層
This is a good course. I still do not think I can circle out the springs and caves but yesterday I spent a lot of time looking (staring) at the charts of some of my favourite stocks, it is beginning to make sense. So thank you Joman for sharing your system with us. I have bought some HSBC call warrants last week Joman's posting last night gave me the confidence to hang on. Today you can see the performance of HSBC. So thanks again. I will study the charts to figure out how Joman discovers the "rising trend" of this stock.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-10-15 22:44 | 顯示全部樓層

"中國人的系統, 只教中國人" !

跟劉翔那句 "誰說中國人不能跑在黑人的前面" 一樣型 !

我會好好學好3維追蹤系統, 用賺多d錢的方式來報答Joman的慷慨教導, 哈哈 ~

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-10-15 23:50 | 顯示全部樓層

tamhoowing07A,Kenshi07A,hcpoon07A,colin07A,Freeman07A,vincentlo07A;

我地係散戶出身, 要有新一代的技巧才可在劇烈波動的市況之中生存.  走在一起才可以令大家的技巧增加得更快更好.

在股海賺錢不難, 我希望大家可以參考我的目標作為你的投資目標

1) 提升有需要幫助的人的技巧, 首先佢要自已幫自己. 加入我們團隊是不夠的, 我分不同的會員級別是固勵大家多的參與, 多寫嘢,多做功課

2) 有朝一, 在國內貧困區建立一所白武士小學. 你們可以見本網站是長期有 "愛心力量"的宣傳.

JOMAN

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

百萬獲利案例 股票 投資課程 3維追蹤  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 13:16