百萬案例☆十多年來越百場見證會 學員獲利百萬☆ 投資課程 股票課程 股票投資 分析技巧 分析軟件  財富增值 移民資金管理 財經分析 : JOMAN心得分享 投資課程,投資分析教學、個股追蹤,趨勢單邊市應用、香港股票行業板塊、滬港通、深港通,Facebook,GOOLE, YOUTUBE分享 恆指、國企、上證、美股、創業板 ,股票投資教學 投資課程 股票課程

找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 13443|回復: 2

3維追蹤有限公司 -MISSIONS

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2019-12-30 00:33 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
{{C}}
I am Joman, the owner and the chief investment coach of 3B Analysis Training.  (3B) is a vibrant n leading company established in 2007 with the vision of taking financial training to a new level, both in Hong Kong and abroad.  We help the retail investor analysis the main trend more efficient, so they can spend less effort in income breakthrough.  3B constantly tests with new education methodologies and the theories make financial training accessible to all. We learned that retail investor always confused by the Market news, hard to figure out the trend logic behind the charts, therefore lack of sustainable strategy. They need daily coaching! 3B provides solution with our invented theory and training model. We are the pioneer integrates the classroom teaching, online daily coaching with trade demo mentoring.  I earned 1 Million from starting capital of 3K, my newspaper interview in 2007. Some students repeated that within 3 months, the extreme cases reached a million pound within 2 yrs.  The company is the leader of HK market so far in her history, no. of students/ subscriber, trader result and innovative training model. They are able to trade in confidant and developed all-rounded skills. Now, I invite you join 3B. Let’s build up your next successful story together now.

我是Joman,3B Analysis Training的創辦人及首席投資教練。 (3B)是一家充滿活力的領先公司,成立於2007年,其願景是將金融培訓提高到一個新水平。我們幫助散戶投資者更有效地分析主要趨勢,從而使他們可以花費更少的精力有收入突破。 3B不斷用新的教育方法進行測試,這些理論使所有人都可以接受金融培訓。我們了解到,散戶投資者總是對市場新聞感到困惑,很難弄清楚圖表背後的趨勢邏輯,因此缺乏可持續的策略。他們需要每天的指導! 3B提供了我們研創的圖表理論和訓練模型作為解決方案。我們是將課堂教學,在線日常指導與導師交易示範相結合的先鋒。我3K的啟動資金中賺了100萬,我在2007年接受報紙採訪。一些學生重複說,在3個月內,極端情況在2年內達到了1000萬。迄今為止,該公司是香港市場的領導者。學生/訂戶,交易員結果和創新的培訓模型。他們能夠交易知己並發展出全面的技能。現在,我邀請您加入3B。現在,讓我們一起建立下一個成功的故事。

3B Analysis Ltd  3維追蹤有限公司

創辦人 JOMAN

於2007年10月創立

圖片 5.png

{{/C}}

發表於 2019-12-30 10:44 來自手機 | 顯示全部樓層
股市課程提升方向選股分析★http://online.3bstocktrade.com BY 3B APPS
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2020-1-7 23:05 來自手機 | 顯示全部樓層
HALLEUJAH!★    BY 3B APPS
回復