¦Ê¸U®×¨Ò¡¸¤Q¦h¦~¨Ó¶V¦Ê³õ¨£ÃÒ·| ¾Ç­ûÀò§Q¦Ê¸U¡¸ §ë¸ê½Òµ{ ªÑ²¼½Òµ{ ªÑ²¼§ë¸ê ¤ÀªR§Þ¥© ¤ÀªR³n¥ó  °]´I¼W­È ²¾¥Á¸êª÷ºÞ²z °]¸g¤ÀªR : JOMAN¤ß±o¤À¨É §ë¸ê½Òµ{¡A§ë¸ê¤ÀªR±Ð¾Ç¡B­ÓªÑ°lÂÜ¡AÁͶճæÃ䥫À³¥Î¡B­»´äªÑ²¼¦æ·~ªO¶ô¡Bº­´ä³q¡B²`´ä³q¡AFacebook¡AGOOLE, YOUTUBE¤À¨É «í«ü¡B°ê¥ø¡B¤WÃÒ¡B¬üªÑ¡B³Ð·~ªO ¡AªÑ²¼§ë¸ê±Ð¾Ç §ë¸ê½Òµ{ ªÑ²¼½Òµ{

§ä¦^±K½X
 µù¥U
¬d¬Ý: 13911|¦^´_: 2
¥´¦L ¤W¤@¥DÃD ¤U¤@¥DÃD

3ºû°lÂܦ³­­¤½¥q -MISSIONS

[½Æ»sÃì±µ]
¸õÂà¨ì«ü©w¼Ó¼h
1#
{{C}}
I am Joman, the owner and the chief investment coach of 3B Analysis Training.  (3B) is a vibrant n leading company established in 2007 with the vision of taking financial training to a new level, both in Hong Kong and abroad.  We help the retail investor analysis the main trend more efficient, so they can spend less effort in income breakthrough.  3B constantly tests with new education methodologies and the theories make financial training accessible to all. We learned that retail investor always confused by the Market news, hard to figure out the trend logic behind the charts, therefore lack of sustainable strategy. They need daily coaching! 3B provides solution with our invented theory and training model. We are the pioneer integrates the classroom teaching, online daily coaching with trade demo mentoring.  I earned 1 Million from starting capital of 3K, my newspaper interview in 2007. Some students repeated that within 3 months, the extreme cases reached a million pound within 2 yrs.  The company is the leader of HK market so far in her history, no. of students/ subscriber, trader result and innovative training model. They are able to trade in confidant and developed all-rounded skills. Now, I invite you join 3B. Let¡¦s build up your next successful story together now.

§Ú¬OJoman¡A3B Analysis Trainingªº³Ð¿ì¤H¤Î­º®u§ë¸ê±Ð½m¡C ¡]3B¡^¬O¤@®a¥Rº¡¬¡¤Oªº»â¥ý¤½¥q¡A¦¨¥ß©ó2007¦~¡A¨äÄ@´º¬O±Nª÷¿Ä°ö°V´£°ª¨ì¤@­Ó·s¤ô¥­¡C§Ú­ÌÀ°§U´²¤á§ë¸êªÌ§ó¦³®Ä¦a¤ÀªR¥D­nÁͶաA±q¦Ó¨Ï¥L­Ì¥i¥Hªá¶O§ó¤Öªººë¤O¦³¦¬¤J¬ð¯}¡C 3B¤£Â_¥Î·sªº±Ð¨|¤èªk¶i¦æ´ú¸Õ¡A³o¨Ç²z½×¨Ï©Ò¦³¤H³£¥i¥H±µ¨üª÷¿Ä°ö°V¡C§Ú­Ì¤F¸Ñ¨ì¡A´²¤á§ë¸êªÌÁ`¬O¹ï¥«³õ·s»D·P¨ì§x´b¡A«ÜÃø§Ë²M·¡¹Ïªí­I«áªºÁͶÕÅÞ¿è¡A¦]¦¹¯Ê¥F¥i«ùÄòªºµ¦²¤¡C¥L­Ì»Ý­n¨C¤Ñªº«ü¾É¡I 3B´£¨Ñ¤F§Ú­Ì¬ã³Ðªº¹Ïªí²z½×©M°V½m¼Ò«¬§@¬°¸Ñ¨M¤è®×¡C§Ú­Ì¬O±N½Ò°ó±Ð¾Ç¡A¦b½u¤é±`«ü¾É»P¾É®v¥æ©ö¥Ü½d¬Ûµ²¦Xªº¥ý¾W¡C§Ú3Kªº±Ò°Ê¸êª÷¤¤ÁȤF100¸U¡A§Ú¦b2007¦~±µ¨ü³ø¯È±Ä³X¡C¤@¨Ç¾Ç¥Í­«½Æ»¡¡A¦b3­Ó¤ë¤º¡A·¥ºÝ±¡ªp¦b2¦~¤º¹F¨ì¤F1000¸U¡C¨´¤µ¬°¤î¡A¸Ó¤½¥q¬O­»´ä¥«³õªº»â¾ÉªÌ¡C¾Ç¥Í/­q¤á¡A¥æ©ö­ûµ²ªG©M³Ð·sªº°ö°V¼Ò«¬¡C¥L­Ì¯à°÷¥æ©öª¾¤v¨Ãµo®i¥X¥þ­±ªº§Þ¯à¡C²{¦b¡A§ÚÁܽбz¥[¤J3B¡C²{¦b¡AÅý§Ú­Ì¤@°_«Ø¥ß¤U¤@­Ó¦¨¥\ªº¬G¨Æ¡C

3B Analysis Ltd  3ºû°lÂܦ³­­¤½¥q

³Ð¿ì¤H JOMAN

©ó2007¦~10¤ë³Ð¥ß

{{/C}}

2#
µoªí©ó 2019-12-30 10:44 ¨Ó¦Û¤â¾÷ | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
ªÑ¥«½Òµ{´£¤É¤è¦V¿ïªÑ¤ÀªR¡¹http://online.3bstocktrade.com BY 3B APPS
¦^´_

¨Ï¥Î¹D¨ã Á|³ø

3#
µoªí©ó 2020-1-7 23:05 ¨Ó¦Û¤â¾÷ | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
HALLEUJAH!¡¹    BY 3B APPS